Let history unfold before your eyes! A 4-day vacation package which blends the rich history and culture of the ancient city of Athens, its countless archaeological sites and exquisite cuisine.
Step back in time and grasp the endless history of this ancient metropolis by visiting one of the world’s most famous monuments, the Acropolis. Marvel at the remnants of the past atop the sacred rock and admire its magnificent monuments. Trace Greek history through time by visiting the exquisite and world-awarded Museum of Acropolis.
Drift into culturally diverse neighborhoods of the city and be captivated by its hidden treasures.
Tantalize your taste buds and gain insights into Greek gastronomy and the local food culture on a delicious food tour by savoring a bountiful assortment of appetizing local sweet and savory delicacies.
Take a journey through the history of Greek wine and practice your wine-tasting skills by sampling a selection of the finest domestic wine varieties on a wine tasting tour.
- Admire significant landmarks
- City orientation tour through Athens and its unique neighborhoods
- Flavors of Athens Food tour in the city’s most delicious food stores
- Wine Tasting Experience in a unique wine bar in the city of Athens
- Exclusive Shopping tour in Athens authentic neighborhoods
- Guided tour to the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum
- Accommodation in 4* Hotel
- Centrally located hotel
- Breakfast x 3
- Lunch x 2
- Dinner x 2
- Private transfers with luxury vehicles
- Private airport transfers
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Treat basket in vehicle on day trips
- Top-end restaurants
- Hand picked local taverns
- Private guided tour by state- licensed guide at the Acropolis & Acropolis Museum
- Entry fees at archaeological sites
- Food tour with many tastings
- Greek wine tasting
- Private services of a professional and highly specialized Insider guide
- All taxes
Day 1: Arrival
Upon your arrival our English-speaking driver will welcome you and transfer you to your inner Athens hotel in the comfort of a luxury vehicle. After you have checked in and freshened up you can either indulge in your first Greek meal at your hotel’s restaurant or, if you wish, your Insider guide can take you on a one-hour stroll so as to get your bearings, attend to any practical matters you may need and explain how the days ahead of you are going to unfold. The rest of your day is free to stretch your legs and get prepared for your upcoming journey. Overnight stay in Athens.
Day 2: Athens
Kalimera! Make sure not to have a big breakfast since your Flavors of Athens food tour this morning will take you through traditional neighborhoods where you will discover –through your senses- all about Greek gastronomy.
Once you’ve had some rest, in the evening your Insider guide will take you on a journey through history, by embarking you on our Athens Orientation tour. This intriguing tour will take you through the mesmerizing wonders of antiquity while viewing the most important landmarks and sights of the historical and modern city.
After you have familiarized yourself with the main aspects of the city, the tour will lead you to one of the most unique wine bars in the center of Athens, in order to enjoy the tastes and aromas of the finest Greek wines and practice your wine-tasting skills on our Wine Tasting experience. Overnight stay in Athens.
Day 3: Athens
Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel and get prepared for your journey into time. Your second day is dedicated to the exploration of Athens’ most impressive site and museum. Your guided tour will begin with an ascent to the top of the sacred rock of the Acropolis to be confronted by one of the world’s most important structure in history, the Parthenon.
After you’ve tick off the Parthenon from your must-see list, you will be ready to extend your perspective of ancient Athens by visiting the New Acropolis Museum, a renowned attraction worldwide.
You will then head to the old quarter of the city to marvel at the Plaka neighborhood with its picturesque cobbled streets and quaint restored buildings, filled with a plethora of distinctive shops, all-day coffee shops and traditional restaurants.
Return to the hotel for some relaxation time or continue with your wander in the city that never sleeps. Feel free to ask your Insider guide for recommendations. Overnight stay in Athens.
Day 4: Depart Athens
Your epic journey has come to an end. It’s time to farewell your newly-made friends and make your way to the airport for your trip back home. In the event that you have some free time do not hesitate to ask your Insider Guide to make recommendations for what you can further do in order to perfect your vacation before your departure.
Duration: 4 days / 3 nights
Starting time: 08.00 a.m.
Notes & Clarifications
For booking details and package details please visit our terms and conditions section
For pricing and the fully detailed itinerary and further information please send us an inquiry
Children from 0-4 years old participate for free, kids from 4 up to 12 years of age participant fees are half-priced.
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our tour leaders “Insiders” are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always match the most suitable tour leader “Insider” that matches your profile and interests
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why there is no lunch or dinner included on your tours?
We are not bonded to low-quality taverns; we are a commission-free travel agency. We believe that our guests should have the freedom to choose. Prices vary greatly depending on whether you want fish, meat or just a souvlaki. We are here to recommend the best taverns whichever Greek specialty you wish to enjoy. This is the only way to ensure that you get what you want.