A three-hour private guided tour to the Acropolis for travelers with mobility or physical disabilities. A perfect choice for anyone who doesn’t want to miss visiting one of the most iconic archaeological landmarks of Athens.
Step back in time and reflect on the splendor, power and wealth of this capital city, and admire from up-close the unique architectural and artistic masterpieces of timeless Greece.
The program was created in collaboration with the American College of Greece.
- Visit Acropolis, the most important archeological site of Athens
- Enjoy a guided tour with a specialized state-licensed guide
- Take in stunning panoramic views
- Private and possible to customize on the way
- 3-hour private guided tour designed for travelers with mobility disabilities
- Private guided tour to the Acropolis
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by specialized vehicle
- Private services of a state-licensed “Insider” guide
- Vehicle on disposal at all times
- All taxes
Starting from 107.5 €/p.p. for a group of eight people.
Prices vary according to group size.
For detailed pricing and tour options please visit our booking form
Get ready for a day full of history, intriguing insights, imposing landmarks and surviving treasures of the past, all in a carefully designed route for travelers with moving disabilities.
Your day will include a visit to the sacred rock of Acropolis, the symbol of Athens and one of the most important structures in history. In the company of your state-licensed “Insider” guide you will retrace historical footsteps and lose yourself in the richness of the age-old Greek civilization. You will learn about the monumental buildings located on the Acropolis rock, including the excellent architecture of the Parthenon as well as the temple of Erecthion.
The archaeological site of Acropolis is now much more wheelchair-accessible than ever before and we can provide you with specialized wheelchair-accessible minivans to reach your destination in comfort and at your desired pace.
Entrance fees to the archaeological sites
Duration: 3 hours
Languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German
Suggested starting Time: 08:00 a.m., 09:00 a.m., 17:00 p.m.
Notes & Clarifications
Optional Extension:You may extend your guided tour by adding a one-hour city vehicle tour to the most iconic landmarks of the city- Panathenaic Stadium, Syntagma square and Parliament – cost will differrentiate.
Keep in mind that this is a private tour and it is possible to customize it to meet your desires. Should you want to change the itinerary please do not hesitate to contact us by sending us a request through the inquiry form.
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our tour leaders “Insiders” are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always match the most suitable tour leader “Insider” that matches your profile and interests