A fun, family-friendly exploration through history, the ancient heart of Athens and two of the most important places of archeological interest in the city: The Acropolis and the new Acropolis museum.
Get intrigued by the glory of one of the oldest civilizations, explore the vibrant streets of the modern city and lose yourself in the rhythms of the everyday life of Athenians on this half day private tour specially catered for families.
- Admire significant landmarks
- Visit two of the most important archeological sites of Athens*
- Enjoy two guided tours with a specialized in children’s activities state-licensed guide
- Take in stunning panoramic views
- Private and possible to customize on the way
Recommended for families!
- 4-hour private guided tour & activity at the Acropolis & the Acropolis museum*
- Hotel pick-up (for hotels within walking distance from the tour’s location)
- Tour specially designed for children and adjusted according to children’s ages
- Specialized in children activities state-licensed guide
- A top-quality inspirational gift for the children
- All taxes
Starting from 46 €/p.p. for a group of eight people.
Prices vary according to group size.
For detailed pricing and tour options please visit our booking form
After you’ve ticked off the Parthenon from your must-see list, you will enjoy a leisurely walk that will lead you to the renowned Acropolis Museum. The children will be intrigued by the story-telling concerning the artifacts presented, while they will also engage in interactive knowledge games throughout their exploration.
Your journey will end with a short break at a traditional cafeneio where the family will enjoy a local sweet delicacy and a refreshment or coffee.
Entrance fees to the archaeological site and museum
Duration: 4 hours
Suggested starting Time: 09:00 a.m. or 10:00 a.m.
Notes & Clarifications
*You may choose two among three archeological sites.
Acropolis -Acropolis Museum -Ancient Agora
-Acropolis museum last admission on Mondays: 2pm
-Afternoon starting time is available from May to September
Keep in mind that this is a private tour and it is possible to customize it to meet your desires. Should you want to change the itinerary please do not hesitate to contact us by sending us a request through the inquiry form.
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our tour leaders “Insiders” are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always match the most suitable tour leader “Insider” that matches your profile and interests