A three-hour private guided tour of the Acropolis Museum, specially designed for travelers with mobility or physical disabilities. A perfect choice for anyone who wishes to extend their historical perspective by marveling at the significant finds from the Sacred Rock of the Acropolis and its foothills.
A guided visit to the world-renowned Museum, where every floor is filled with exquisite sculptures, artifacts and antiquities which help the visitors delve deeper into the history of the Acropolis and complement their experience from visiting this astounding monument.
The program was created in collaboration with the American College of Greece.
- Visit the Acropolis Museum
- Enjoy a guided tour with a specialized state-licensed guide
- Admire unique artifacts
- Private and possible to customize on the way
- 3-hour private guided tour of the Acropolis Museum, specially designed for travelers with mobility disabilities
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by specialized vehicle
- Coffee treat
- Private services of a state-licensed “Insider” guide
- Vehicle on disposal at all times
- All taxes
Starting from 112.5 €/p.p. for a group of eight people.
Prices vary according to group size.
For detailed pricing and tour options please visit our booking formRead More
Get ready for a day full of history, intriguing insights, imposing landmarks and surviving treasures of the past, all in a carefully designed route for travelers with mobility disabilities.
Your day will be dedicated to the exploration of the awarded Acropolis museum, showcasing the spectacular finds from the Acropolis and the surrounding area. While admiring the timeless exhibits your journey will also reveal mythical stories from the ancient era. The Museum hosts its collections on three levels, as well as in the archaeological excavation site that lies at its foundations.
Step back in time and reflect on the splendor, power and wealth of this capital city, and admire from up-close the unique architectural and artistic masterpieces of timeless Greece.
Please note that we can provide you with specialized wheelchair-accessible minivans to reach your destinations in comfort and at the desired pace.
Duration: 3 hours
Languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German
Suggested starting Time: 08:00 a.m., 09:00 a.m., 17:00 p.m.
Notes & Clarifications
You may extend your guided tour by adding a one-hour city vehicle tour to the most iconic landmarks of the city- Panathenaic Stadium, Syntagma square and Parliament – cost will differentiate
Keep in mind that this is a private tour and it is possible to customize it to meet your desires. Should you want to change the itinerary please do not hesitate to contact us by sending us a request through the inquiry form.
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our tour leaders “Insiders” are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always match the most suitable tour leader “Insider” that matches your profile and interests