Want a walking tour and a cooking lesson? Now you can do both! The perfect way to gain a hands-on experience in this intricate and healthy cuisine. The ultimate gastronomical experience, for the foodie that wants it all.
On this tour, spend your day with a local professional chef who will guide you through the wonderful process of preparing some of Greece’s, most well-known dishes.
Explore the fascinating city of Athens on a private city walking tour and then retreat to a private setting to learn how to prepare delicious Greek nibbles (meze). See the city’s main highlights; mingle with locals and master traditional recipes!
- Explore some of the city’s main landmarks
- A hands-on cooking lesson
- Prepare and savor authentic Greek meze recipes made from extra fresh ingredients
- Private and relaxed setting
- Fun and knowledgeable English-speaking food-specialist
- Private and possible to customize on the way
*Recommended for families!
- 1-hour private walking tour
- 2-hour hands-on private cooking lesson
- Lunch or Dinner (3 traditional meze plates)
- Glass of wine/beer
- Printed recipes
- Private services of a specialized Insider guide
- All taxes
Starting from 93 €/p.p. for a group of six people*.
Prices vary according to group size.
For detailed pricing and tour options please visit our booking form
*Larger group sizes are available upon request. Cost will differentiate.
After our walk we will retreat to a private and comfortable setting in the center of Athens where our food-wise guide will talk you through the basics of Greek cuisine and assist you with preparing some typical Greek meze recipes such as the famous melitzanosalata (auberrgine salad), as well as lesser known, but equally tasty, local delicacies.
You will participate in every stage, from preparation to plate, after which you will enjoy the fruits of your efforts in with lovely company and a few glasses of fine Greek wine. Yeia mas (Cheers)!
Hotel pick-up and drop off or any other transfers
Starting Point: Upon arrangement
Duration: 4 hours
Starting Time: 9:00 a.m or 10:00 a.m.
Notes & Clarifications
This tour does not include a guided tour to the Acropolis or any other archaeological sites.
For groups of 7 or more travelers an alternative cooking venue will be used. Cost will differentiate.
Please inform us about special dietary requirements and food allergies.
Since this is a walking tour you will need to be wearing comfortable shoes, a hat and sun-block. Don’t forget to bring a water bottle and lots of energy!
Keep in mind that this is a private tour and possible to customize to meet your desires. Should you want to change the itinerary please do not hesitate to contact us
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our tour leaders “Insiders” are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always match the best tour leader “Insider” to fit your interests