A perfect choice to discover the best of the city and to taste the finest Greek wines with a carefully selected assortment of savory delicacies.
In the company of your sommelier you will visit one of the most well established wine bars in Athens. You’ll not only learn basic tasting techniques but you will uncork and savor Greece’s most distinct blends.
- Enjoy a 2-hour private wine tasting experience
- Tasting of 4 fine wines
- Visit to a well-established wine bar in the heart of the city
- Savor an assortment of local delicacies
- Learn about the famous wine-making regions and the process of wine-making
- Fun and knowledgeable English- speaking wine guide
*Recommended for big groups!
- 2-hour private Greek wine tasting
- Hotel pick-up (for hotels within walking distance from the tour’s location)
- Tasting of 4 different wines
- Assortment of carefully selected savory delicacies (meze)
- Private services of a specialized Insider guide
- All taxes
Starting from 65 €/p.p. for a group of eight people.
Prices vary according to group size.
For detailed pricing and tour options please visit our booking form
By visiting one of the most famous wine bars in the center of Athens, our wine guide will take you on a journey through the history of Greek wine and its cultural value. You will get the chance to discover aspects of the Greek wine industry, the famous appellations (wine making regions) and the unique viticultural methods employed to produce Greece’s distinctive wines.
Practice your wine-tasting skills by sampling a selection of the finest wines. While conversing and exercising your palate, you will learn about the major indigenous grape varieties and the components that make them so unique. A carefully selected range of sweet and savor delicacies will take the enjoyment of the wine to another level!
Duration: 2 hours
Languages: English, French
Suggested starting Time: 12:00 noon, 05.00 p.m.
Notes & Clarifications
This tour does not include a guided tour to the Acropolis or any other archaeological site. If you wish for a tour by a state-licensed guide we can arrange it upon request.
Since this is a walking tour you will need to be wearing comfortable shoes, a hat and sun-block. Don’t forget to bring a water bottle and lots of energy!
Please inform us about special dietary requirements and food allergies.
Keep in mind that this is a private tour and it is possible to customize it to meet your desires. Should you want to change the itinerary please do not hesitate to contact us by sending us a request through the inquiry form.
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our tour leaders “Insiders” are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always match the best tour leader “Insider” to fit your interests