Enjoy a half-day private excursion especially designed for families, participate in fun educational activities and enjoy the best sunset in Athens!
Embark on the best half-day trip away from Athens, to a place where the horizon meets the Aegean Sea.
- Learn and play at a natural themed park
- Admire the unique sunset from Sounio Temple
- Take in stunning views of the Aegean
- Visit the Temple of Poseidon
- Fun and child-friendly Insider guide
- 7-hour private experience including:
- Hotel pick-up & drop off (vehicle)
- Transfer with private car or minivan
- Refreshment and snacks basket in vehicle
- Visit & experiential activity at an urban farm
- Temple of Poseidon visit
- A handcrafted inspirational gift for the children
- A child friendly ‘Insider’ driver who is an expert at keeping kids happy
- Farewell Gift
- All taxes
Guided tour to the archaeological site
Entrance fees to the archaeological site
Departure and return times change slightly depending on the time of the year
Your private tour will start from Athens with an impressive drive along the coastline of Attica in order to reach the Temple of Poseidon in Sounio.
Through a short and beautiful coastal drive you will first have a stop at an innovative space, an urban farm dedicated to learning from nature. During our visit at this natural themed park-operating mainly for children –you will roll up your sleeves and watch life sprout up from the earth joining fun educational activities such as making your own tomato sauce prepared with Greek herbs and extra virgin olive oil.
Duration: 7 hours
Price per group size: 1 person 500 euro, 2 persons 525 euro, 3 persons 550 euro, 4 persons 575 euro, 5 persons 600 euro and 6 persons 625 euro
For larger groups please contact us
Languages: English, French & Other languages upon request
Suggested starting time: Departure times change depending on the time of the year. Exact starting time can be decided upon booking.
Notes & Clarifications
- Prices vary according to group size
- This tour does not include a guided tour to the archaeological site. If you wish for a tour by a state-licensed guide we can arrange it upon request
- Keep in mind that this is a private tour and possible to customize to meet your desires. Should you want to change the itinerary please do not hesitate to contact us by sending us a request through the inquiry form
- Don’t forget your hat, sun-block and a light cardigan
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our tour leaders “Insiders” are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always match the best tour leader “Insider” to fit your interests
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why there is no lunch or dinner included on your tours?
We are not bonded to low quality taverns, we are a commission free travel agency. We believe that our guests should have the freedom to choose. Prices vary greatly depending on whether you want fish, meat or just a souvlaki. We are here to recommend the best taverns whichever Greek specialty you wish to explore. This is the only way to ensure that you get what you want.