A three-hour private guided tour of the Acropolis Museum, specially designed for travelers with mobility or physical disabilities. A perfect choice for anyone who wishes to extend their historical perspective by marveling at the significant finds from the Sacred Rock of the Acropolis and its foothills.
A guided visit to the world-renowned Museum, where every floor is filled with exquisite sculptures, artifacts and antiquities which help the visitors delve deeper into the history of the Acropolis and complement their experience from visiting this astounding monument.
The program was created in collaboration with the American College of Greece.
- Visit the Acropolis Museum
- Enjoy a guided tour with an experienced state-licensed guide
- Get Insider background information, anecdotes and historical knowledge
- Admire unique artifacts
- Private and possible to customize on the way
- 3-hour private guided tour of the Acropolis Museum, specially designed for travelers with mobility disabilities
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by specialized wheelchair-accessible vehicle
- Private services of a state-licensed guide
- All taxes
Skip the lines!
Entrance tickets are not included in the tour fee however we may prepurchase the Acropolis Museum tickets for you, in order for you not to spend any time at the queues. The cost of the entry fees is payable in cash directly to your guide on the day of the tour.
Cost of Entry Fees
6,5 € for adults, Valid for the site of the Acropolis Museum
4 € for students outside the EU (upon presentation of their student ID cards)
Free for guests under 18 years and students from EU countries (upon presentation of their student ID cards).
The entrance tickets prices are subject to changes without prior notice
Get ready for a day full of history, intriguing insights, imposing landmarks and surviving treasures of the past, all in a carefully designed route for travelers with mobility disabilities.
Your day will be dedicated to the exploration of the awarded Acropolis museum, showcasing the spectacular finds from the Acropolis and the surrounding area. While admiring the timeless exhibits your journey will also reveal mythical stories from the ancient era. The Museum hosts its collections on three levels, as well as in the archaeological excavation site that lies at its foundations.
Step back in time and reflect on the splendor, power and wealth of this capital city, and admire from up-close the unique architectural and artistic masterpieces of timeless Greece.
Please note that we can provide you with specialized wheelchair-accessible minivans to reach your destinations in comfort and at the desired pace.
Duration: 3 hours
Price per group size: 1 person 230 euro, 2 persons 240 euro, 3 persons 250 euro, 4 persons 260 euro, 5 persons 270 euro, 6 persons 280 euro, 7 persons 290 euro and 8 persons 300 euro
Surcharges may apply when it comes to languages other than English or Greek
For larger groups please contact us
Languages: English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese & Other languages upon request
Suggested starting Time: 08:00 a.m., 09:00 a.m., 17:00 p.m.
Notes & Clarifications
- Prices vary according to group size
You may extend your guided tour by adding a one-hour city vehicle tour to the most iconic landmarks of the city- Panathenaic Stadium, Syntagma square and Parliament – cost will differentiate
Keep in mind that this is a private tour and it is possible to customize it to meet your desires. Should you want to change the itinerary please do not hesitate to contact us by sending us a request through the inquiry form.
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our tour leaders “Insiders” are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always match the most suitable tour leader “Insider” that matches your profile and interests