A sense-provoking tour with insights into Greek wine varieties and the local wine culture
- Enjoy a half-day private excursion
- Visit up to 3 wineries
- Taste authentic local wines
- Learn about Nemea’s rich wine culture
- Fun and knowledgeable Insider guide
- 6-hour private excursion including:
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (vehicle)
- Transport by private car or mini van
- Refreshment & snack basket in vehicle
- Visit and wine tasting in 2 wineries
- Private services of a specialized ‘Insider’ driver
- All taxes
A fantastic tour for wine lovers! Cross over the impressive Corinth Canal and head south to the Peloponnese peninsula. You will reach Nemea, the most famous wine region of Greece, to start exploring the wines of this popular Greek appellation, famous for its fleshy reds and characterful whites.
Your wine expert Insider guide will accompany you to one of the top wine producers of the area for a winery tour which includes a variety of wine tastings. The wine exploration of Nemea will continue with two more winery visits and more wine tasting.
Duration: 6 hours
Languages: English & Other languages upon request
Suggested starting time: 08.00 a.m or 09.00 a.m.
Notes & Clarifications
- Prices vary according to group size
- Keep in mind that this is a private tour and possible to customize to meet your desires. Should you want to change the itinerary please do not hesitate to contact us by sending us a request through the inquiry form
- Don’t forget your hat, sun-block and a light cardigan
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our tour leaders “Insiders” are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always match the best tour leader “Insider” to fit your interests
Images Credit: Spiros Vathis