An exciting gastronomy tour especially designed for families! Discover our food culture in a fun way
A sense-provoking and entertaining gastronomy tour for the entire family! Get ready to explore the streets of Athens, while tasting some of the most famous and delicious appetising treats that locals enjoy as part of their daily diet.
- Enjoy a private walking tour to the city’s most authentic neighbourhoods
- Discover unique specialty food stores
- Sample a rich selection of sweet and savoury
- Fun and child-friendly Insider food specialist
- 4-hour private walking tour including:
- Hotel pick-up (for hotels within walking-distance from the tour’s location
- Sampling of local beverages and delicacies
- Private services of a child-friendly food wise ‘Insider’ guide
- A handcrafted inspirational gift for the children
- Farewell Gift
- All taxes
Visit, guided tour and entrance fees to any archaeological site
Duration: 4 hours
Price per group size: 1 person 255 euro, 2 persons 280 euro, 3 persons 305 euro, 4 persons 330 euro, 5 persons 355 euro, 6 persons 380 euro, 7 persons 405 euro and 8 persons 430 euro
For larger groups please contact us
Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese & Other languages upon request
Suggested starting Time: 9:00 a.m or 10:00 a.m
A sense-provoking and entertaining gastronomy tour for the entire family!
Your child-friendly guide will give you an insight into the Greek cooking methods, recipes and culinary tradition in an entertaining and interactive way.
The tour is carefully designed to attract the interest of the children, offering a variety of appetising sweet and savoury treats, blind-tasting activities and inspirational gifts for an unforgettable experience.
Notes & Clarifications
- Prices vary according to group size
- This tour does not include a guided tour to the Acropolis or any other archaeological site. If you wish to include a tour by a state-licensed guide we can arrange it upon request
- A lunch break can be included in your itinerary; however the cost of it needs to be covered by you
- Should you want to change your private itinerary, please do not hesitate to contact us through the inquiry form
- Please inform us about special dietary requirements and food allergies
- Since this is a walking tour you will need to be wearing comfortable shoes, a hat and sun-block. Don’t forget to bring a water bottle and lots of energy!
- Not available on Sundays & National Holidays
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our tour leaders “Insiders” are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always match the best tour leader “Insider” to fit your interests