If you have ever wondered what dancing Greek folk dances feels like, then this is your chance!
The perfect solution for big groups. Explore the steps and rhythms of Greek folk dances and discover the essence of Greek culture.
- Learn 4-5 different Greek folk dances
- Enjoy a glass of Greek wine and local snacks
- View audiovisual material illustrating the variety of traditional Greek dances
- Private and spacious environment
*Recommended for big groups!
- 1,5-hour dancing class & 30 minutes relaxation time
- Hotel pick-up (for hotels within walking distance from the tour’s location)
- A glass of wine and snacks
- Audiovisual material
- Private services of a dance instructor
- All taxes
For pricing and booking details please send us an inquiry
Our dance repertoire features 4 to 5 popular dances such as Sirtaki and Zembekiko. Our dance instructor will introduce you to the different dances and show you the steps with a fun and easy to follow approach.
At the end of our class you will enjoy a glass of fine Greek wine and view footage of a range of traditional dances from all over the country.
Greeks dance to come together, to celebrate, and to connect with their cultural heritage. Join us for a fun and entertaining experience that you certainly won’t forget!
Duration: 2 hours
Starting Time: 17:00 p.m.
Notes & Clarifications
Groups start at a minimum of 10 and maximum 25 people- For larger groups please contact us
No prior dancing experience is required.
This activity can also be combined with a private walking tour. Please contact us for this service.
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our tour leaders “Insiders” are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always match the best tour leader “Insider” to fit your interests