A perfect opportunity to get the feel and culture of the city, to enjoy an authentic Greek ritual and gain knowledge of the Greeks’ favorite spirits.
Be introduced to signature Greek spirits that are closely interwoven with the country’s local products and culinary culture. You will gain knowledge of one of the Greeks’ favourite spirits, Tsipouro, taste the original Ouzo, the unique flavour of Mastic liquor and finish with the refined taste of the world famous Metaxa Brandy.
- Enjoy a private Greek spirits tasting experience.
- Sample 6 of the finest Greek spirits on the Greek market
- Savor an assortment of local delicacies
- Discover the history and cultural value of this fantastic spirit
- Fun and knowledgeable guide
- Private and relaxed setting
- Private and possible to customize on the way
*Recommended for big groups!
- 3-hour private Greek spirits tasting experience
- Hotel pick-up (for hotels within walking distance from the tour’s location)
- Tasting of 6 signature Greek spirits
-5* and 12* Metaxa brandy
- Sampling of sweet and savory local delicacies paired with the spirits
- Goodie bag with three different spirits
- Private services of a highly specialized wine & spirits Insider guide
- All taxes
Starting from 50 €/p.p. for a group of eight people.
Prices vary according to group size.
For detailed pricing and tour options please visit our booking form
Greeks adore tsipouro and consider it as an integral part of their culture. It is very common to be asked by someone to go for a ‘tsipouraki’ (a bit of tsipouro) which actually is an invitation to have a break and spend time eating and talking.
Discover all about the production of the most famous Greek spirits, learn their stories and their unique characteristics while enjoying carefully selected sweet and savory delicacies (meze) which help to bring out the flavours of each spirit. Greeks drink to come together, socialize, relax and appreciate the value of good company. Join us in this ritual and live a genuine experience of Greek hospitality and entertainment.
Duration: 3 hours
Languages: English, French
Suggested starting Time: 11:00 a.m or 17.00 p.m.
Notes & Clarifications
This tour does not include a guided tour to the Acropolis or any other archaeological site. If you wish for a tour by a state-licensed guide we can arrange it upon request.
Please inform us about special dietary requirements and food allergies.
Keep in mind that this is a private tour and it is possible to customize it to meet your desires. Should you want to change the itinerary please do not hesitate to contact us by sending us a request through the inquiry form.
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our tour leaders “Insiders” are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always match the best tour leader “Insider” to fit your interests