An engaging full day excursion for the whole family shedding light into the history of Greece!
Grasp the glory of the Mycenaean civilization and explore the cobblestone alleys of atmospheric Nafplio on this amazing full-day private excursion especially catered for families.
- Explore the historical city of Mycena
- Learn about myths and history
- Enjoy a tour by a child-friendly guide
- Be creative by participating in a pottery workshop
- Visit the picturesque city of Nafplio
- 10-hour private excursion including:
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (vehicle)
- Transport by private car or mini van
- Refreshment & snacks basket in vehicle
- 2-hour Mycenae child-friendly guided tour with a local state-licensed guide
- 1-hour pottery workshop
- Greek coffee or refreshment
- A top-quality inspirational gift for the children
- A child friendly ‘Insider’ driver who is an expert at keeping kids happy
- Farewell Gift
- All taxes
Entrance fees to the archaeological site
Cost of lunch
You will start your journey early in the morning and head towards the archaeological site of one of the greatest ancient civilizations in the world. Once at Mycenae, you will be totally blown away by the monumental ruins that beautifully blend with the surrounding landscape.
Your guide will offer the whole family a captivating guided tour, especially designed to keep the interest of the youngsters at all times.
Before setting off to Nafplio, you will make a stop for a pottery workshop where the children can let their imagination travel back in the Mycenaean times and create artifacts inspired by their visit to Mycenae.
Duration: 10 hours
Price per group size: 1 person 650 euro, 2 persons 700 euro, 3 persons 750 euro, 4 persons. 800 euro, 5 persons 850 euro and 6 persons 950 euro
For larger groups please contact us
Languages: English, French & Other languages upon request
Suggested starting time: 08.00 a.m
Notes & Clarifications
- Prices vary according to group size
- This tour does not include a guided tour to the archaeological site. If you wish for a tour by a state-licensed guide we can arrange it upon request
- Keep in mind that this is a private tour and possible to customize to meet your desires. Should you want to change the itinerary please do not hesitate to contact us by sending us a request through the inquiry form
- Don’t forget your hat, sun-block and a light cardigan
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our tour leaders “Insiders” are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always match the best tour leader “Insider” to fit your interests
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why there is no lunch or dinner included on your tours?
We are not bonded to low quality taverns, we are a commission free travel agency. We believe that our guests should have the freedom to choose. Prices vary greatly depending on whether you want fish, meat or just a souvlaki. We are here to recommend the best taverns whichever Greek specialty you wish to explore. This is the only way to ensure that you get what you want.