An entertaining tour for the entire family! Visit significant landmarks, learn about Greek Gods and create a handmade work of art!
This tour is not like any other! Learn about Greek Gods, ancient myths and heroes as you walk by the most significant landmarks of Athens and develop your creative skills at an innovative pottery workshop.
- Learn about Greek Gods and heroes
- Discover what is behind the universal myths
- Walk past the most significant landmarks
- Create art in a pottery workshop
- Fun and child-friendly Insider guide
- 4-hour private experience including:
- Hotel pick-up (walking)
- 2-hour mythological walking tour
- 2-hour pottery workshop
- Tasting of ice-cream and koulouri
- All material and props for the realization of the activity
- Private services of a fun and knowledgeable expert in mythology and educational games
- A top-quality inspirational gift for the children
- Snacks and refreshments for the family during the workshop
- Sending the artifacts at your residence via post
- All taxes
Visit, guided tour and entrance fees to any archaeological site
Duration: 4 hours
For larger groups please contact us
Languages: English & Other languages upon request
Suggested starting Time: 9:00 a.m or 10:00 a.m
Your child-friendly Insider guide will accompany you to the heart of the city, where you will walk by all the must-sees of the ancient and modern city such as the Acropolis, the Ancient Agora, Plaka, Syntagma and Monastiraki. You will listen to the stories of Greek mythology and learn about the meaning and the historical facts behind the myths, which is meant to also attract the interest of our younger travelers.
After your inspirational walking tour, you will have the opportunity to feel like an ancient artist in our great pottery workshop! There is clay, paints, brushes, glazes, all you need to do is roll up your sleeves and dive into the creative process!
The handmade artifact you will create will be sent over to you via post.
Notes & Clarifications
- Prices vary according to group size
- This tour does not include a guided tour to the Acropolis or any other archaeological site. If you wish to include a tour by a state-licensed guide we can arrange it upon request
- A lunch break can be included in your itinerary; however the cost of it needs to be covered by you
- Should you want to change your private itinerary, please do not hesitate to contact us through the inquiry form
- Please inform us about special dietary requirements and food allergies
- Since this is a walking tour you will need to be wearing comfortable shoes, a hat and sun-block. Don’t forget to bring a water bottle and lots of energy!
- Not available on Sundays & National Holidays
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our tour leaders “Insiders” are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always match the best tour leader “Insider” to fit your interests