Athens inspires art! An entertaining painting activity for our little friends that will always be remembered.
A truly unique activity for all the inspired young artists!
- Join a unique private artistic activity designed for children
- Create your own souvenir painting of the Parthenon
- Learn painting techniques by a professional
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Parthenon
- 2-hour private activity including:
- Hotel pick-up (for hotels within walking-distance from the tour’s location)
- A child friendly “Insider” artist
- All material and props for the realization of the activity
- A top-quality inspirational gift for the children
- Farewell Gift
- All taxes
Visit, guided tour and entrance fees to any archaeological site
Duration: 2 hours
Price per group size: 1 person 180 euro, 2 persons 200 euro, 3 persons 220 euro, 4 persons 240 euro, 5 persons 260 euro, 6 persons 280 euro, 7 persons 300 euro and 8 persons 320 euro
For larger groups please contact us
Languages: English & Other languages upon request
Suggested starting Time: 9:00 a.m or 10:00 a.m
You will get to Pnyx Hill with our specialized Insider painter, so that you have a clear view of the Parthenon. Then, after a short workshop on drawing and painting techniques, you will let your imagination and creativity thrive!
Learn about the combination of colors, how to create perspective in your drawings and admire the architectural masterpiece of the Parthenon. We will provide you with a canvas and all the required material for an unforgettable day, that will let you create your own souvenir to take back home with you.
Notes & Clarifications
- Prices vary according to group size
- This tour does not include a guided tour to the Acropolis or any other archaeological site. If you wish to include a tour by a state-licensed guide we can arrange it upon request
- A lunch break can be included in your itinerary; however the cost of it needs to be covered by you
- Should you want to change your private itinerary, please do not hesitate to contact us through the inquiry form
- Please inform us about special dietary requirements and food allergies
- Since this is a walking tour you will need to be wearing comfortable shoes, a hat and sun-block. Don’t forget to bring a water bottle and lots of energy!
- Not available on Sundays & National Holidays
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our tour leaders “Insiders” are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always match the best tour leader “Insider” to fit your interests