Enjoy a leisurely half-day private excursion to the impressive Stavros Niarchos Foundation and the beautiful coastline, the “Athens Riviera”
- Visit the impressive SNFC
- Enjoy a picnic at the Stavros Niarchos Park
- Explore the Maritime Tradition Museum
- Admire the picturesque Marina Flisvou port
- 4-hour private excursion including:
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (vehicle)
- Transport by private car or mini van
- Refreshments & snack basket in vehicle
- Coffee or refreshment
- Private services of a specialized ‘Insider’ guide
- All taxes
Duration: 4 hours
Surcharges may apply when it comes to languages other than English or Greek
For larger groups please contact us
Languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German & Other languages upon request
Suggested starting Time: 09:00 a.m. or 10:00 a.m.
Your tour will start with a visit to the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Centre, the brand new cultural gem of Athens. You will explore the architectural marvel designed by world-famous Renzo Piano, which houses the National Library of Greece (NLG) and the Greek National Opera (GNO), where you will gain an insight of their rich cultural and historical background.
Your exploration will continue with a stop at the Maritime Tradition Museum, where you will admire vessels of historical significance and will get a glimpse of Greece’s timeless maritime history. In the company of your Insider guide, you will reach Marina Flisvou, a unique spot in Athens. Cafe’s, restaurants, shops and of course some of the world’s grandest yachts can be seen here.
Notes & Clarifications
- Prices vary according to group size
- Keep in mind that this is a private tour and it is possible to customize it to meet your desires. Should you want to change the itinerary please do not hesitate to contact us by sending us a request through the inquiry form
- Don’t forget to bring a water bottle and lots of energy!
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our tour leaders “Insiders” are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always match the best tour leader “Insider” to fit your interests