Discover Greek culture and way of life through authentic experiences and create your own myth in Greece that will be remembered forever. Venture into a 5-day journey through history and explore the ancient wonders of the world’s oldest cities, Athens.
Step back in time and grasp the rich history of this ancient metropolis by visiting one of the world’s most famous monuments, the Acropolis with its magnificent monuments and its exquisite Museum.
Grab a slice of Greek culture and its intriguing cuisine and savor mouth-watering delicacies on an unforgettable food tour. Embark on a wine tasting tour and discover the unique domestic grape varieties and the secrets of wine making.
Be captivated by the unspoiled mainland of Greece and get lost in time by visiting the ‘navel of Earth’, Delphi. Be beguiled by the picturesque seaside town of Galaxidi the amazing landscapes, intricate flavors and friendly locals.
- City orientation tour through Athens and its unique neighborhoods
- Flavors of Athens Food tour in the city’s most delicious food stores
- Wine Tasting Experience in a unique wine bar in the city of Athens
- Guided tour to the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum
- Full-day excursion to the ‘navel of the earth’, Delphi and the seaside village of Galaxidi
- Accommodation in 4* Hotel
- Centrally located hotel
- Breakfast x 4
- Lunch x 3
- Dinner x 2
- Private transfers with luxury vehicles
- Private airport transfers
- Treat basket in vehicle on day trips
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Top-end restaurants
- Hand picked local taverns
- Private guided tour by state- licensed guide at the Acropolis & Acropolis Museum
- Private guided tour by state- licensed guide at the Delphi site & Museum
- Entry fees at archaeological sites
- Food tour with many tastings
- Greek wine tasting
- Private services of a professional and highly specialized Insider guide
- All taxes
Areas Visited: Athens, Delphi, Galaxidi
Day 1: Arrival
Upon your arrival our English speaking driver will welcome you and transfer you to your inner Athens hotel in the comfort of a luxury vehicle. After you have checked in and freshened up you can either indulge in your first Greek meal at your hotels restaurant or if you wish your Insider guide can take you on a hour stroll so as to get your bearings, attend to any practical matters you may need and explain how the days ahead of you are going to unfold. The rest of your day is free to stretch your legs and get prepared for your upcoming journey. Overnight stay in Athens.
Day 2: Athens
Kalimera! Make sure not to have a big breakfast since your Flavors of Athens food tour this morning will take you through traditional neighborhoods where you will discover –through your senses- all about Greek gastronomy.
Once you’ve had some rest in the evening your Insider guide will take you on a journey through history, by embarking you on our Athens Orientation tour. This intriguing tour will take you through the mesmerizing wonders of antiquity while viewing the most important landmarks and sights of the historical and modern city.
After you have taken a sense of the city, the tour will lead you to one of the most unique wine bars in the center of Athens, in order to enjoy the tastes and aromas of the finest Greek wines and practice your wine-tasting skills on our Wine Tasting experience. Overnight stay in Athens.
Day 3: Athens
Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel and get prepared for your journey into time. Your second day is dedicated to the exploration of Athen’s most impressive site and museum. Your guided tour will begin with an ascent to the top of the sacred rock of the Acropolis to be confronted by the world’s most important structure in history, the Parthenon.
After you’ve tick off the Parthenon from your must-see list, you will be ready to extend your perspective of ancient Athens by visiting the New Acropolis Museum, a renowned attraction worldwide.
We will then head to the old quarter of the city to marvel at the Plaka neighborhood with its picturesque cobbled streets and quaint restored buildings, filled with a plethora of distinctive shops, all-day coffee shops and traditional restaurants.
Return to the hotel for some relaxation time or continue with your wonder in the city that never sleeps. Feel free to ask your Insider guide for recommendations. Overnight stay in Athens.
Day 4: Delphi
Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel and be prepared for your departure to center of the world, Delphi. After a spectacular drive across the countryside admiring imposing landscapes we will reach the most important archeological site of Greece, Delphi.
Once you have enjoyed your guided tour through the exquisite archaeological site and the museum of Delphi we will then drive to the pretty seaside village of Galaxidi. Graced with two small harbors, scenic narrow cobblestone streets and well-preserved stone mansions it calls for and guarantees a leisurely stroll.
Return to Athens where you are free to enjoy all that this incredible city has to offer. Overnight stay in Athens.
Day 5: Athens
Your epic journey has come to an end. It’s time to farewell your newfound friends and venture to the airport for your way back home. In the event that you have some free time do not hesitate to ask your Insider Guide to make recommendations for what you can further do in order to perfect your vacation before your departure.
Duration: 5 days / 4 nights
Starting time: 08.00 a.m.
Notes & Clarifications
For booking details and package details please visit our terms and conditions section
For pricing and the fully detailed itinerary and further information please send us an inquiry
Children from 0-4 years old participate for free, kids from 4 up to 12 years of age participant fees are half-priced.
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our tour leaders “Insiders” are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always match the best tour leader “Insider” to fit your interests