The perfect way for all family members to exploit the diverse city of Athens in the most fun and interactive way.
Become a local Athenian for one day; follow the myth of Athena, the goddess of war, wisdom and crafts, successfully solve the mystery and the given tasks and let her reward you!
- Discover our city in a fun way
- Learn all about the history of Athens
- View significant landmarks and sights
- Visit local shops
- Enjoy panoramic vistas
- Savour drinks and snacks that Athenians cherish
- Fun and knowledgeable Insider guide
*Recommended for families!
- 4-hour experiential activity
- Hotel pick-up (for hotels within walking distance from the tour’s location)
- Tasting of Greek coffee, ice-cream and koulouri
- A top-quality inspirational gift for the children
- Private services of a specialized Insider guide
- All taxes
Starting from 50 €/p.p. for a group of eight people.
Prices vary according to group size.
For detailed pricing and tour options please visit our booking form
While on the move, you will view fascinating landmarks, learn all about the history and culture of Greece, interact with locals and visit fascinating shops savoring various local delicacies.
Join forces with your family members, put your wits and senses into practice, plan your strategy and solve the myth as a true Athenian!
Duration: 4 hours
Suggested Starting Time: 10:00 a.m.
Notes & Clarifications
This tour does not include a visit to the Acropolis or any archaeological site.
Since this is a walking tour you will need to be wearing comfortable shoes, a hat and sun-block.
Don’t forget to bring a water bottle and lots of energy!
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our tour leaders “Insiders” are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always match the best tour leader “Insider” to fit your interests