An alternative walking tour into the heart and soul of Athens.
Discover the allure of the flourishing street art scene and the many stories the walls have to tell.
- Experience Athens’ street art scene first hand with a local
- Enjoy a private walking tour through the city’s most authentic neighborhoods
- Admire amazing street art pieces
- Learn all about the history and evolution of this art phenomenon
- 4-hour private walking tour including:
- Hotel pick-up (for hotels within walking distance from the tour’s location)
- Greek coffee or refreshment
- Services of a specialized “Insider” guide
- Farewell gift
- All taxes
Visit, guided tour and entrance fees to any archaeological site
* The pictures featured on this tour is from Becki Enright
Duration: 4 hours
Price per group size: 1 person 180 euro, 2 persons 200 euro, 3 persons 220 euro, 4 persons 240 euro, 5 persons 260 euro, 6 persons 280 euro, 7 persons 300 euro and 8 persons 320 euro
For larger groups please contact us
Languages: English, German
Suggested starting Time: 9:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 17:00 p.m. (during summer months)
The city of Athens has become one of the 21st century’s street art meccas, with a remarkable art community and inspired contemporary graffiti evident in every corner.
Let us treat you to Athens’ underground treasures. You will be led by your Insider guide to some of the most interesting neighborhoods, alleys and public spaces which have become a canvas for numerous local and international street artists. You will explore the vibrant urban environment and admire from up-close artistic stencils, paintings, murals and installations.
You will not only discover the most intricate street art and graffiti hidden in plain sight, but you will also learn all about the Athens street art scene, its best known street artists and the social and political aspects of it.
We invite you to look at the city through different eyes and to discover the vibrancy of this truly artistic city.
Notes & Clarifications
- Prices vary according to group size
- This tour does not include a guided tour to the Acropolis or any other archaeological site.
- The tour is available on a private basis which allows further customization. Should you want to change your private itinerary please do not hesitate to contact us through the inquiry form
- Since this is a walking tour you will need to be wearing comfortable shoes, a hat and sun-block. Don’t forget to bring a water bottle and lots of energy!
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our tour leaders “Insiders” are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always match the most suitable tour leader “Insider” that matches your profile and interests